11 de julho de 2009

Robyn Hitchcock encontrou o Nick Drake e ele estava bem...

Robyn who? Também não sei. Estou descobrindo agora e já amei o que ouvi. Se o resto das músicas dele não agradar, juro que tá desculpado assim mesmo...

I saw Nick Drake / at the corner of time and motion / I caught his eye /And he caught mine / I said "You're tall. / "He said "No taller than tomorrow's ocean." / I saw Nick Drake / And he was fine / And we're in bloom...

I saw Nick Drake / As we were carrying the ice together / I saw his face beneath the glass / The net was gone / And all the strawberries of English weather / I saw him pass / Right through this place / And we're in bloom...

I saw Nick Drake / The habits of a lifetime / Will lay you low / Into your grave /And when you're gone / You take the whole world with you / I saw Nick Drake /I saw him wave / And we're in bloom...

Nenhum comentário: